Manager, Marketing & Promotions (3+ yrs)
Location: Los Angeles
The Promotional Edge, Inc. stands among the most reputable Entertainment and Marketing companies in the cable television industry. TPE is a dynamic workplace with a high energy environment that translates into unlimited professional opportunities. Employees are encouraged to develop new ideas, different approaches and to maximize their skills.
The Promotional Edge (TPE) is looking for a Manager, Marketing & Affiliate Promotions to lead numerous/simultaneous promotions for large scale cable industry clients, including direct client interfacing. The ideal candidate will be an extremely organized multitasker with advanced project management skills as well as being motivated and independent. The Manager, Marketing & Affiliate Promotions will interface with the entire organization.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 3 years marketing experience, managing promotions or partnerships, ideally in the entertainment and affiliate space.
- • Website development and digital marketing
- • Strategic/long-term promotional planning
- • Vendor management
- • Day-to-day management and long-term planning of one-off and large-scale B2B Affiliate marketing promotions for up to 5 clients simultaneously
- • Develop strategy and manage execution on various consumer-facing digital sweepstakes promotions for clients, as needed
- • Work with clients and vendors to develop marketing materials such as websites, web banners, email blasts, social media posts and more
- • Lead new vendor research based on agency needs
- • Participate in the development of client proposals/RFP responses as needed
- • Maintain client relationships
- • Attend new business client meetings
- • Attend relevant networking and educational events in the cable industry
- • Cable industry / Affiliate Marketing knowledge
- • Client relations experience
- • Proven track record of project management successes
- • Ability to constantly multi-task while tracking 5 projects simultaneously
- • Excellent organization skills
- • Copy writing experience
- • Asset management
- • Excellent time management
- • PowerPoint development capabilities
- • Timeline management
- • Ability to function independently as well as in a group
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.